Renato's 120g reef

Looking good!
 
few more from today... Im trying to learn on how to take pictures with this camera
DSC_2579_zpsjgjlfnmv.jpg

DSC_2595_zpskp7ttii0.jpg

DSC_2590_zpsne3fuicg.jpg

DSC_2582_zpspvucb4pa.jpg

DSC_2580_zps1qdyszrb.jpg
 
Great job! Nice and clean!
 
Since the last time I post it I made some changes.
I sold the yellow Tang, and the foxface.
I bought some new sps's
Got a new leopard wrasse I hope He lives. Got a yellow kole tang.
I am going to sell my Purple tang as well. Im about to get a black Tang.
DSC_2767.jpg

CSC_2850.jpg

CSC_2878.jpg

CSC_2836.jpg

CSC_2822.jpg

DSC_2862.jpg

CSC_2881.jpg

DSC_2860.jpg

DSC_2887.jpg
 
how are you liking the ATI dim-able fixture? Been planning on picking one up for my build. What bulbs are your running?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new