Renato's 120g reef

Cool shot!
 
Your reef is Beautiful! How does the blue jaw trigger do in your reef?
 
I have never seem them so close to eachother.
My blood Shrimp is always trying to catch my cleaner. This time they were just chilling together.
9AF7E04E-8B68-4414-A516-4CE12A7E6063.jpg
Officially friends? My blood shrimps were fighting until they got an evil puffer in the tank. Since then they r best buddies. Your tank is stunning. [emoji7] I'm jealous
 
Officially friends? My blood shrimps were fighting until they got an evil puffer in the tank. Since then they r best buddies. Your tank is stunning. [emoji7] I'm jealous
Thank you! No they are not friends. That was the only time I seen them close to eachother. That was just for 10min. They still want to fight.
 
Looks great!
 
Acan Lords are my fave!
 
Beautiful display! What brand tank is this, I am thinking about a 120, if I go reef ready I want 1 overflow VS 2 corner overflows. Following along!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new