Renato's 120g reef

Great looking tank! I have the same exact tank sitting just waiting to get set up. I am gathering my equipment now and building a stand soon then switching everything from my 90 over. I really like how you did your aquascape. Did you use anything to keep the rocks attached? I plan on an acan garden and zoa garden with a few sps.
 
Great looking tank! I have the same exact tank sitting just waiting to get set up. I am gathering my equipment now and building a stand soon then switching everything from my 90 over. I really like how you did your aquascape. Did you use anything to keep the rocks attached? I plan on an acan garden and zoa garden with a few sps.
Thank you! I didnt use anything to attached the rocks. Only used glue to attach the corals. I love acans, they are my favorite corals.
 
New pictures:
CSC_3283.jpg

CSC_3273.jpg

CSC_3299.jpg

CSC_3224.jpg
 
Was looking back at your build. How is the stand and sump working. Do you wish the stand was taller?
 
Was looking back at your build. How is the stand and sump working. Do you wish the stand was taller?
Not taller, but I wish it was a way to take the sump out in case something happens, without having to remove the tank. I had to take the middle colum out to place the 40 breader. Finger crossed the sump will never crack.
 
Good looking tank.How you like the simplicity skimmer so far?
 
Looks good!
 
I just got my second jebao Rw15, Its connected with the JB wave on pulsing mode. Awesome flow, corals are dancing in the water :)
Very happy with the results.
E0E52847-7C0E-4D98-9200-D0C348687FC3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new