Renato's 30g reef

I love your tank! This is deffinitly an insperation for my new 25cube. You combined colors really well.
I have a question. I saw earlier you are running a maxspec led. How true to life are these colors? I love the way it looks! It has a tint of green or something. My question is how do you get the bright colors but still have the natural white lighting. This looks a lot more natural then most tanks i see. But you still have the colors ofbthe corals popping!
It looks great and i would love to have a similar look. Do you have the green leds turned up high or something?
Thank you so much!
There are only white and blue leds in the maxspec razor. I run 80% white and 100% on blues.
 
FDD66C6D-DC29-4615-BDE8-8E364842C639.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new