Renato's 60g cube

Today's pic
Everything doing good! Water is crystal clear! Had to take a pic
image.jpeg
 
Interested to hear your feedback on this skimmer.
So far so good! Xtremelly quiet! You can tune two diferent ways. The DC Controller its just like the jebaos... Not so perfect. Looks kind of cheap. You have 5 or 6 speeds, and a 10 minutes feed time I guess (Not home now). The skimmer it self is very well done. Its on for less than 24hrs its still breaking up. I will post pictures soon. Lfs I go is replacing their skimmers to those ones. They skim some good dark gunk there. He is loving it.
 
Wow. Did you not have a skimmer for a while or is that just much more efficient than your previous?
 
Wow. Did you not have a skimmer for a while or is that just much more efficient than your previous?
Well I have 10 fishes and I feed twice a day.. But this one its much more efficient than the older one. The cup is almost twice as bigger.
This is what the older one used to pull in 24hrs period
image.jpeg
 
WOW! you should get a red goni for the left island
 
What bulb combination are you currently using? I like the spectrum you created with whatever bulbs you combined. Acros seem to be loving life in there @renato120
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new