Rendos' LPS reef / eel and shark tank

rendos

WTMRAC's Daddy
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
190
Reaction score
10
Location
Memphis, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I decided to keep my inhabitants on the unusual side. Not that these fish are rare or anything, but just fish that you don't normally see in a reef tank. I have a snowflake eel and a banded cat shark in my LPS reef tank. Attached is a video of the fish eating...
 
This is a FTS.
793729860_gXY3h-L-1.jpg


and another shot...
794519724_8dAJ9-L.jpg
 
It is a 100 gallon. Can't wait for the shark to get bigger...I have a customer with a nice 540 gallon that he will be moved to. But for now, I get to enjoy him.
 
Nice video and tank! I wonder how bad a shark would be at stealing food from lps... or biting on your arm if you stick it in to target feed???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new