Renewed Reefer

LagoonBafoon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2024
Messages
64
Reaction score
73
Location
mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, short time lurker, first time poster. Just got back into the hobby last July after not having a tank for about 12 years. Grew up with tanks, and worked at an lfs until I joined the military and hadn’t kept tanks since then. Fast forward to last year and I got the bug again. Currently have an IM 25 lagoon and am in the process of an upgrade that I’m slowly piecing together. A lot has changed since I was last keeping any tanks and it’s been a good time to relearn the basics and learn the new information that’s out there. Here’s my current tank as it sits for now. Hoping to be in a bigger tank in the next few months.

IM 25 lagoon aio
Kessil a360x
Nero 3
Solid mix of coral from softies to sticks
Forktail Blenny, cherub angel, clownfish, spotted mandarin, and a pistol shrimp that is never seen only heard.
IMG_6668.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R!!
Happy Dog GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021
 
Hello, short time lurker, first time poster. Just got back into the hobby last July after not having a tank for about 12 years. Grew up with tanks, and worked at an lfs until I joined the military and hadn’t kept tanks since then. Fast forward to last year and I got the bug again. Currently have an IM 25 lagoon and am in the process of an upgrade that I’m slowly piecing together. A lot has changed since I was last keeping any tanks and it’s been a good time to relearn the basics and learn the new information that’s out there. Here’s my current tank as it sits for now. Hoping to be in a bigger tank in the next few months.

IM 25 lagoon aio
Kessil a360x
Nero 3
Solid mix of coral from softies to sticks
Forktail Blenny, cherub angel, clownfish, spotted mandarin, and a pistol shrimp that is never seen only heard.
IMG_6668.jpeg
Welcome to Reef2reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new