Replacement LED plugs?

ssbasile

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for LED replacement plugs for my AquaticLife hood lamp. I’ve included a picture. Does anyone know where I can find these?

image.jpg image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new