Replacement Reefer 425 XL G2

I need to get a filter to get better pics. It’s doing well. I’ve had corals in the tank for about 6-7 months now
You can always get the Orphek lens kit! Love the torch in your tank!
 
Howdy - can you send some top down shots of your sump? I'm just curious to see how you deal with fuge to skimmer section as mine always get clogged with chaeto
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new