Replanting the reef.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tangdiver
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
6 month then 1 year.

I actually had the video loading when i opened up r2r. lol
 
There's some people doing that down here in South Florida. Gonna see if I can help out soon.
 
At least in the Caribbean some Acropora sp. have been known to grow on the order of inches per year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new