Repumping my tank forum help is needed!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ox100
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ox100

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
233
Reaction score
282
Location
North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all, it's been a while since I've been active on the forum. I've had a new tank for over a year now. It's a hundred twenty gallons, 48x24x25. I originally hard plumbed, but the kit came with plastic pipe plumbing. I'm upgrading my sump by removing twin filter socks and baffles to fit a filter roller, so I'm redoing the plumbing. I'm looking for ideas on how to efficiently plumb this tank. It has dual drains and dual return lines. I'm open to ideas. Thanks.
bea51a28-2d84-438e-8fc5-d5cc9977d6a2.jpg
03cb2c9e-47b4-4f5b-b69d-e625313913be.jpg
721e9493-3b31-4e1c-a6de-fb3c58023f1a.jpg
a2b72acf-0b0f-4ea3-8c16-831aade857a5.jpg
8c40124c-f587-4f20-b1d6-0fbe4af44438.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new