Requesting a little help

Reef Keeper 18

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2011
Messages
611
Reaction score
0
Location
Outside Buffalo NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm trying to buy a gift for some people from stores online using my PayPal, but half of them don't accept PayPal... Anyone know how I can get my money onto something like a prepaid visa which I can use at these websites like a credit card??

Thanks,
Riley
 
Why can't you get a checking card? Prepaid credit cards are sold everywhere!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new