Rescue scoly what do you think

jerseypete

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2013
Messages
323
Reaction score
127
Location
new jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This scoly looks kinda in bad shape but the want $ 49 bucks. If i could turn it around it would be a great buy. Anybody have experience with one in bad shape
uploadfromtaptalk1411766119057.jpg
 
That's a great deal. It doesn't look that bad. I have seen some with receding on edges but unless it's bleached I don't see anything wrong
 
It doesn't look in bad shape but it's not a color I would pay $50 for.

I thought maybe it was a bit bleached or just bad lighting. I never saw a yellow streak so i think it will color up. I seen scolys with worse color for more money.
 
Last edited:
Not that bad, great deal. looking forward for a color recovered pic.
 
It was a typo. It was supposed to say didn't. Going to stop in today after work if i get a chance to see if they still have it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new