Resplendent or randall's anthias?

ReefJeeper

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2013
Messages
52
Reaction score
4
Location
Omaha, Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys this skinny little girl wasnt labeled at my lfs, but i think she is a resplendent. Can anybody confirm that?






Thanks
Andrew
 
It doesn't look like a resplendent to me. I'll have to dig up some pics of my old trio of resplendents to compare.
 
The Yellow on the Face and Tail tells me its a Resplendent.
 
resplendent.jpg
 
I think that may have been a male that I ordered. I am still digging for the trio pic.
 
She looks alot like your female resplendents there. I would really like to know for sure so i could potentially get a couple more females..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new