Restart 45 JBJ AIO

A week after cycle, I overdosed the tank with fluconzanole to kill it off LOL
 
Bought new impellers for the stock pumps. If anyone knows what size pump will fit in the back so I can just use one and T the return off let me know

I have a VarioS-2 in mine, it works very well.
 
I have been thinking about swapping them both for a $60 jebao so I have more room on my apex power bar
 
Hey that looks good to me.
Thank you! Much has changed since that picture. I removed the skimmer and replaced it with another intank media basket. Also upgraded the lights to the Aqamai LRM and removed a circulation pump for the moment.
 
And he said let "Let there be light!!!"

20191224_071857.jpg
Nice!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new