Restarting Abandoned Tank

Bought 2 leptos and 3 chalices. I missed out on a lepto color that got sold out. In total this tank has 1 Monti cap 2 Lepto 4 chalice and gsp and peppermint shrimp.

Can you identify the chalices? I just picked the ones that looked different.
 
I bought a snail to deal with the ugly phase
IMG_2161.jpeg
 
I pretty much think any tank can be reclaimed if you are patient. A lot of softie coral and some LPS actually like dirtier water. I agree that a few peppermint shrimp are a good idea.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new