• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Restarting my High End Acro Sale Thread!!!

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all,

For quite some time I had a sale thread going to sell off some extra growth from my personal SPS dominant tank. After selling out about 6 months ago, the colonies have grown nicely and I'm ready to start selling off a few more packs. I prefer local pickups in central NJ, but will ship, and free shipping over $450. All frags are cut to order, will be approx 3/4" in size, can do larger frags for additional cost on most of these if interested. All corals are super healthy, pest free, and have been in my tank a min of 1 year each (most much longer)

Since my old thread was deleted, I also wanted to share some fellow R2R buyer reviews that were posted there previously for reference:
- I had the pleasure of meeting Brian today. Bought a few corals from him and I must tell you that he is very generous with his frags. The frags I received are all very healthy and adjusting well in my tank. Communication was also very prompt. I highly recommend this seller. - Blackfish823 (Reef2Reef)
- Met with Brian earlier today to pick up my pack. Everything was meticulously packed and sealed. He even included a very generous freebie! He’s definitely earned my future business. Thanks again! - tundraguy1106 (Reef2Reef)
- Got my frags today,,, Great deal and awesome frags! - mward (Reef2Reef)
- Got some really nice looking frags from Brian earlier. He was easy to work with and everything was packaged nicely. Would def recommend him if your in the market for high end corals
- Pistol328 (Reef2Reef)
- Got an awesome pack from Brian! Communication with him was awesome! The pack came with polyps in bag and pest free. Highly recommend him! - Msanchez_4342 (Reef2Reef)
- Got a nice pack from Brian, nice colors and polyps extensions right out of the bag. I totally recommend him. - mbmax (Reef2Reef)
- Thank you for the SPS package. Very well packed and excellent communication. Will buy from this seller again. - aquasport24 (Reef2Reef)
- Awesome seller with some great pieces! - MHascsak (Reef2Reef)

Here's what I have avail now:
ASD Rainbow Milli 50 (In growout)
Defugium Mango Julius $150 (rare and awesome piece!)
BC Aquaticman 90
BC Bubblebath Unicorn 90
Bubblegum Digi 45
CC Voodoo Magik 90 (multi stem cut!)
JF Hateraid 90
LRO Komodo Island 45
LRO Fruity Pebbles $65
Vivid Confetti 250 for multi stem cuts
WWC Afterparty 75 (in growout)
BigR Walt Disney $75
CB Flaming Phoenix $75 (multi stem cut!)
BC Bonfire $90 (multi stem tabling cut)
TSA Princess Peach $65
TSA Daydream $90
TSA Bill Murray $90 (multi stem tabling cut)
Strawberry Shortcake $40
JF Jolt $200
JF Fox Flame $45

ASD Rainbow
ASD Rainbow.jpg

BC Aquaticman

BC Aquaticman.jpg

JF Hateraid

JF Hateraid.jpg

JF Sunday Driver

Sunday Driver.jpg

LRO Komodo Island

LRO Komodo Island.jpg

Vivid Confetti

Vivid Confetti.jpg

Last edited:

mward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got my frags today,,, Great deal and awesome frags!

tundraguy1106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Met with Brian earlier today to pick up my pack. Everything was meticulously packed and sealed. He even included a very generous freebie! He’s definitely earned my future business. Thanks again!

mbmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got some frags from Brian, a few months back very healthy and growing in my tank
I would recommend him .

Heatherhigg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are beautiful. Once my tank settles in I may have to get some frags from you.

skylar12590

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up my coral pack today! Really happy with how the frags are looking! Great quality! Thanks for the great communication and willingness to meet up in person to pick up the corals!

OP
OP
B

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Matt!

Tons of nice coral avail to anyone else interested. Will offer additional discount for local pickup in NJ, or can ship as well. Please PM me if interested!!

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when you said central Jersey I got excited! Thought you were in monmouth or ocean county. Union is concerned north Jersey. Best of luck selling. You have some nice corals

Last edited:

Mike S

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks you’re about an hour north from me but I’ll reach out if I head up your way.

OP
OP
B

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy to take a 30-45 min drive to meet you for a larger pack, let me know what you have in mind!

Also for those interested, i'll be at RAP on Sunday morning and can cut/bring them with me there too. Will do discounts for larger packs.

Also added a few more avail corals to list above!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 80 38.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.5%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back