Restarting my nano after 10 years.

Megadriel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
30
Location
Suffolk
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there. I used to have a 14gal biocube back in college that I enjoyed for several years before I had to break it down due to work that required a lot of traveling. Life is pretty settled nowadays and I've been wanting to get back into the hobby for a while now ☺️ Bought some new lights last week and started cycling with liverock. I plan on a pair of designer clowns and some soft and LPS corals. Also have a few red mangrove seedlings that I'm hoping to grow out and incorporate into the design over the next few years, but for the time being they mostly live in the back compartments to aid in biological filtration.

PXL_20210304_121340604.jpg 16151627280473320804023544078166.jpg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new