• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Restarting the tank

150 Gallon Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After fighting with constant algae issues and corals dying from nutrient swings and other unknown sources for 7 months, I've decided to break down the tank and start from scratch. I am keeping a few corals that I would like to start with when the tank resets.

I have a bunch of corals like known name sps and some nice chalices which are receding a little. I'd like someone to possibly save them so I'd like to find them a new home. I'm not asking for a specific dollar amount for all of them. If you'd like to donate a few dollars toward new rock, sand, salt, ect, that would be a huge help to get me back up and running. All together Its probably 1k dollars worth I'm looking to have someone save. I would recommend running it in qt for some time since I cannot guarantee there are no pests.

There is some other stuff which is very healthy which wouldn't be included in the above.

Multi head frogspawn
Branching hammers
A few chalices
Acans
Zoa's
A few watermelon bounce shrooms
Mardi gras bounce

Shoot me a pm for info

No shipping

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back