Retired Aviation Safety Inspector

ASI

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to thank Reef2Reef for approving my new membership.
My last marine tank was highlighted with a lion fish that performed tricks for tasty crappie minnows, set up in the early nineties.
Since my June retirement, I have been busy updating my aquatics education and building custom oak cabinets for my future reef tanks.
Currently we are maintaining a very successful 2000 gallon Koi pond.
 
I want to thank Reef2Reef for approving my new membership.
My last marine tank was highlighted with a lion fish that performed tricks for tasty crappie minnows, set up in the early nineties.
Since my June retirement, I have been busy updating my aquatics education and building custom oak cabinets for my future reef tanks.
Currently we are maintaining a very successful 2000 gallon Koi pond.
Im curious to see pictures of the koi pond!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new