Return pump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mandee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mandee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
253
Reaction score
116
Location
Millbrook NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I have a 220 gallon tank that I'm starting. I have dual overflows. The return pumps that the tank came with are RIO TA3148 (2)
Which are rate 642 GPH is this enough flow or pressure going back into the tank?
Thank you
 
A dc pump you can't go wrong with!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new