Return to the club

  • Thread starter Thread starter saltydawg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saltydawg

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Rochester
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,
I am not new here but have been in limbo for 2+ years. I started out with a 55. Long story short I couldn't keep up. I love salt water tanks and have been scouring the threads looking at everyone's setups and the bug has bitten again. i am going to try my hand at a 29 bio hqi. I am glad to be back and am anxious to get started.

Thank you
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Good luck with your tank!!!
 
Awesome!! Welcome back!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new