review octopus regal 150 s

  • Thread starter Thread starter nix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nix

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mình muốn đổi skimmer octo regal 150s.

Nếu bạn đã sử dụng dòng này rồi có thể cho mình xin vài nhận xét về sản phẩm được không?

Translation:
I want to change skimmer octo regal 150s
If you have used this line, can you give me some comments about the product?

IMG_1373.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have one of these that I currently use and find in my opinion its the best I’ve owned throughout the years . With the dc motor and auto shutoff safety switch that shuts the unit off if the cup gets full so you don’t have to worry about it overflowing on the floor . It works Great for me and I’ve had it now since 2020 and still going strong . Hope this helps !! :cool:

Make sure you get the model with the auto shut off
 
I also have the same one and it's the best skimmer I've ever used,quietest and best hands down purchase I've ever made for my tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new