• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Review: Vossen Larval Trap, or how I lost $105 USD

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

CaseyWagner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered one back in June direct from his site.
He was overbooked for orders, and there was a delay, but I was okay with that.
Fast forward to December 1st, check again, order is coming soon...
Still nothing.
December 22nd I ask for a refund and hear nothing.

Today I file a dispute on paypal so I can recover the item and shipping charges. It's now too late, because I should have filed the dispute on the 22nd instead of emailing him one last time, so paypal told me I was out of luck.

So, if you want a Larval Trap, order it through Bulk Reef Supply.
I've heard that they work well, but who knows if you'll get it if you order directly from the manufacturer.

I was patient and good natured at first, but that ran out a week ago.

0/5 stars.

OP
OP
CaseyWagner

CaseyWagner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chad has reached out to me to get this situation resolved amicably, so I just wanted to update the thread in that regard.

And I want to re-iterate that his product comes highly recommended, so even if we have had our own transactional issues, don't let that turn you off of the Larva Trap as a product.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 89 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back