• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Timeless Corals - DO NOT PAY WITH GPAY!!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

BrokeBudgetReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone,

Let me start by saying I have a tough time writing negative reviews as I like to give any business a chance. However, I can't do this with this company as they refuse to answer calls and emails. Also, let me apologize if this is not the best write-up.

I placed an order last Sunday for a single head of torch coral for the value of USD 450 and realized that there was an error in the shipping address. So I reached out via their website's contact us option and I also called and left a voice mail explaining the issue plus provided the correct address.

Fast forward to Monday afternoon and I still have no response. Tuesday same thing no response. I end but having to call 3-4 more times to get someone on the phone for them to tell me to text a number the correct address. Well, I text the number... no response... Wednesday comes around and I have to call again and get told the same thing text the address so I do and that the coral will have tracking sent Thursday/will be shipped Thursday. Also still no response on the text of the correct address.

Here it is Friday there is no coral delivered, no tracking, and cannot get anyone to answer the phone to figure out what is going on.... Now, normally, If this happens I would start a dispute via the way I paid for the coral to try and get my money back however, being I paid via Gpay there is nothing that Google can do because the payment has cleared. Google states that I need to communicate with the vendor for correction.

At this point, I don't even care about the coral. I want my money back.

TL;DR: In short this is the worst customer service from any coral company I have ever ordered from. I will not and would recommend that you do not order from them. Let my 450 lessons be one for you as well.

OP
OP
BrokeBudgetReef

BrokeBudgetReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would like to also specify that is is not a business-to-business purchase. This was me buying this for me as a normal customer. No special to me discounts, no wholesale, just a normal retail purchase.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back