• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NYAquatic - 3 mistakes on a single shipment - The worst experience I've had from a "legit" vendor

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Tom nhia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought a Milii Clownfish to complete my pair, asked them to ship for wednesday arrival. Tuesday night i see that my order is still awaiting fullfilment. I ask them about it and receive a text about how they believed i wanted it to be shipped on wednesday, even tho i clarified twice. Once thru text, once thru order notes when placing the order thru their website. Told me they would ship the next day, i tell them it has to be for pick up because im not home and they ask me the address for ups which i provide, copy pasted straight from google maps. Wednesday comes around, still not shipped. I texted them thursday morning and they tell me they are shipping the order now. I didnt catch that they put the wrong address until friday afternoon when I get a notification from UPS about the wrong address. By that time it was too late, tried to change address but the change is still pending after 5 days. NYAquatic is denying having put the wrong address, but it was confirmed both by me and the ups employee i talked to when I went and check if the package was dropped off and not a a system mistake. Have not received a reply since friday from NYAquatic. I will be calling my bank in a bit if i still do not hear from them. Absolutely unacceptable behavior from a seller.

OP
OP
Tom nhia

Tom nhia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Received the refund and an apology for the mistakes. They don't sound like bad people but too many mistakes for me personally and they seem to specialize in bigger rare fish, not the nano stuff I like. If you don't have any issue with taking days off to be able to take in the delivery, go ahead and try them, otherwise if you're on a tighter schedule like me, I would buy somewhere else for now until they get more helping hands to get things shipped out on promised dates. Happy reefing yalls

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back