Rev's 120g Reef

We're still waiting... :D

Brandon
 
DSC00418_zps4a5493f3.jpg
love the new tank Rev! hope to do a whole new tank in the future too. once a reefer, always a reefer, right? :)
 
LOL! Thanks Marvin!

Pretty close to the truth Josh! Not much different just more new tank algae but it's doing good. I'll update sooner or maybe later. LOL!
 
Looks really nice love your scape a lot. Good luck with your new tank
 
So is this tank at some off site location? Still no pics?! :(
 
I'll post some as soon as I get something new to shoot! HA!

Got an awesome Achilles Tang though. ;)
 
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new