Rev's 120g Reef

This is the best hype thread ever! Even better than the swimming pool build on the other forum lol!
 
Agreed, I know for a fact that Rev has just added some hotness to his tank about a week ago..... I'm thinking we need to keep on him for pic's!
 
This is rev slacking not taking pics of his tank
 

Attachments

  • 1403898899119.jpg
    1403898899119.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 527
Rev, you are the master of build thread neglect! That's a sweet tank though!
 
LOL! You all think you're so funny huh??? LOL!

See the thing is I have a lot to live up to owning this forum and my tank is very unworthy!!! I will get some pics this week I promise! Nerds.....
 
No FTS yet but a few pics of some frags and a few other things.

2_zps68608418.jpg
 
3_zps1d216030.jpg
 
4_zpsd3ac207f.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new