Rev's 120g Reef

lol
 
I'm officially on strike until the big man does a photo update. I refuse to update my own build thread until further notice. :tongue:
 
He keeps it like this to hide the tang in there!
Ok oK ok!


300x400AlgaeAquarium1week_zps0bb20d9b.jpg
 
He's probably already forgot he was even on the hook... He's a slacker who's getting up there in years now....


Now that's FUNNY right ^^there^^ and... Hey Rev are you really going to take that from a PA Lumberjack/Coral Hocker



Cheers, Todd
 
Lol ur gonna have a riot here. WE DEMAND PIX or it never happened lol.
*ouch coral hocker... (pokes bear)
Who's throwing # signs? This is a forum not FB...jus sayin
D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new