Revs tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
LOL! If your trying to get free acans buy getting my ego going then your in for a rude awakening!!






OK so how many frags you want??? LOL!
 
HEHE! Im serious though dude, tank is looking awesome, Im so jealous! I guess with enough money a man can get that kinda tank! LOL! :D
 
Why must this always be a compition.

David I enjoy our relationship much more we can help each other without all the drama that I have to deal with when helping Bryan. :(
 
So much for a friendly thread to help boost everyone involved, thanks brandon for bringing the drama with you here! :D
 
LOL! Guys PLEASE keep it up!!! :D
 
Thanks buddy now I need some more coral from your tank!!! MUHAAA MUHAAA!!
 
have you seen his tank david, I was serious when I said people need to call you! He spends to much time messing with skimmers and not enough taking care of his tank! LOL! He should be trying to get you to give him frags so he will have something nice! :hammer:
 
Dave the tank looks absolutely incredible!! I am soo jealous...your acan collection looks HUGE!!!! very nice stuff...the growth on the SPS is amazing!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new