Revs Top Downs :)

I have to comment again! Those pics put my top downs to shame!!!! Any tips? Were u using a photo box?

PM Sent!!!

Dude..bull...LOL!

Well I used a tripod that has an arm that will tilt the camera forward. The frags I could get real close to because they were in a 20 breeder that is plumbed into the main.

Used AV mode, tripod, no pumps or PH's on, and I used a remoted to relese the shutter. That's about it.

Thanks though.. ;)
 
ok
now here is some one who got me .
rev you just raised a bar for me
ok no problem
 
Dude..bull...LOL!

Well I used a tripod that has an arm that will tilt the camera forward. The frags I could get real close to because they were in a 20 breeder that is plumbed into the main.

Used AV mode, tripod, no pumps or PH's on, and I used a remoted to relese the shutter. That's about it.

Thanks though.. ;)

Aha! thats your secret :) Don't make me PM you askin you where you got the Tripod so tell me now I think I need one :)... Awesome Rev one day I will be like you :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new