Reward points?

Readywriter

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Messages
329
Reaction score
349
Location
usa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed two orders over the past couple of days. One of them shows up in my reward history, the other doesnt. And my balance is zero even though I havent used any. I emailed customer support about this, I realize you guys probably have a lot of system headaches going on right now so Im not trying to be a nag just that being able to use some reward points might help my case when I tell my wife I want to place another order tonight.
 
There is some delay between placing an order and when the points update. The points will be active once the orders ship, or show the "Complete" status. Our support team is working hard to stay caught up, so once they get your email they can dig into specifics for your particular case and find a solution for you.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new