RFG on Waterbox 20 cube

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone show me what all I’ll need to get in order to install a RFG on my Waterbox 20 cube? @Vivid Creative Aquatics

Sure - for the WaterBox 10 (and 20) Cube , you'll need a single half inch RFG Nozzle and our 16.5mm to 1/2in modular hose adapter along with a few segments of loc-line

1/2in RFG

16.5mm Modular Hose to 1/2in Loc-Line Adapter

1/2in Loc-Line

I actually just received a Watebox10 here in the office i need to setup, so I'll bee able to post a few photos in the next day or two.

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also - not sure what pump comes stock with the Waterbox20, but you will want to make sure whatever pump you end up with it is capable of at least 220-250 GPH (or more) for the best Randomized flow.

OP
OP
jmo040483

jmo040483

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks! But how does the loc line connect to the elbow fitting?

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok thanks! But how does the loc line connect to the elbow fitting?

You would remove the flare nozzle from the stock fitting. Then 16.5mm modular hose adapter snaps onto the stock ball fitting. The loc-line then snaps onto the adapter and the RFG snaps onto the Loc-line.

I'll post a few pics later today once i get the 10-gallon cube unpacked. The 10 and 20-cube have same stock plumbing parts.

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EDIT - Never mind - i just realized our shipping calculator has gone wacky. Give me a moment to fix it.

I live in GA
The country Georgia in Europe?
or the US State Georgia?

If the country then unfortunate yes, shipping will range from $28 to $68 USD depending on the country
If the State, then it should be $3.50 - 8.50

If you want to shoot me a PM with your ful address I can take a closer look.

OP
OP
jmo040483

jmo040483

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in the state of GA...it was only giving me 2 options for shipping and both were the international rates, I refreshed the page and it pulled up the regular rates...thanks sorry to bother...order has been placed!

Bosreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure - for the WaterBox 10 (and 20) Cube , you'll need a single half inch RFG Nozzle and our 16.5mm to 1/2in modular hose adapter along with a few segments of loc-line

1/2in RFG

16.5mm Modular Hose to 1/2in Loc-Line Adapter

1/2in Loc-Line

I actually just received a Watebox10 here in the office i need to setup, so I'll bee able to post a few photos in the next day or two.

Thankyou for this.

I was thinking about purchasing a rfg, so I was doing some research and came upon this thread.
I was being lazy and didn't want to look up the adapters and parts etc that will fit my waterbox 20. Because of your response and explanation and placing of links for the parts It could not be easier and I just purchased all parts for this.

So really the purpose of this response is to comnend you are sharing this info but also for being a great Salesman and letting you know you made a sale that otherwise would not have happened.

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankyou for this.

I was thinking about purchasing a rfg, so I was doing some research and came upon this thread.
I was being lazy and didn't want to look up the adapters and parts etc that will fit my waterbox 20. Because of your response and explanation and placing of links for the parts It could not be easier and I just purchased all parts for this.

So really the purpose of this response is to comnend you are sharing this info but also for being a great Salesman and letting you know you made a sale that otherwise would not have happened.
Thank you!

We'll ge that shipped out for you ASAP :)

Cain310

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looking to grab this combo but locline is out of stock any eta?

Pitt84

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can anyone post some pictures of the rfg on a watebox 20 cube.

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bluerider098

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back