• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RH and PH FT high end chalice's

  • Thread starter Thread starter m and m
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2009
Messages
3,705
Reaction score
26
Location
Nj
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So im thinking about chopping up two polyps off my Red Hornet and three off my Purple hornet, i would love to fine some pink ******* of somthing. Please feel free to throw out any high end chalice offers.
 
I might have a frag of pink ******* that I can get, I know I cann get one eye of pink *******. how big of a frag are you looking for? I also have frags of Reefready Reverse hurricane, Origional Tyree watermelon, Miami hurricane, Tubbs alien eye. all but the Reef Ready would be around 1 eye let me know.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new