Rhodactis mushroom cutting

Daniel Doherty

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2024
Messages
329
Reaction score
153
Location
Ireland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20251212_204126_F2DDA301-9C00-4311-99AC-A20CB0D2EF80.png
Hey everyone sorry about the blue lights it’s getting late, but can I just cut this mushroom off? It’s about to encroach on my zoas and I want it gone. I’ve enough in my collection anyways. Is there any way I could attach it to a rock and bring it to a frag swap tomorrow?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new