Richyreefer SPS XL425 Setup

Richyreefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
524
Reaction score
318
Location
Denver, CO
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
20160710_123839.jpg
20160810_213403.jpg
20160824_184804.jpg
0bfb07005d49e422ccc1934ad7711d27.jpg


These photos were taken in the summer of 2016. Its been a long journey to my success today. I will post pics of the journey over the coming weeks and try to keep up with future progress point forward!
 
Great start! I look forward to seeing how your system came together!
 
Thats looks awesome! You going to start fragging it or just let it do its thing? I want some haha.
 
Thats looks awesome! You going to start fragging it or just let it do its thing? I want some haha.
I have been moving other corals to give it space, but i will have to start pruning in about 6-8 months at this rate. I will keep you posted! I will add another actinic shot of what it looks like now. It is amazing!
 
Had to re-screen my Artfully Acrylic top over the weekend. After almost 4 years the netting became very brittle and was falling apart. It was a very easy job with some new screen and i re-used the old spline. It took less than an hour. Good as new!
 
Awesome tank. Can we get a rundown of your equipment, lighting and dosing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new