Rick flower Anemone mass-Spawning!

Singspot

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Messages
742
Reaction score
246
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Check the video attached, two months back I experienced this spawning in my tank that was beautiful and hoping to see some new babies! Yes, I have many RF babies from prior spawning (i did not witness that)

Would love to see if you have had similar experience and any thoughts to what I experienced!

 
Congratulations! It happens occassionally in my tank, however I have not witnessed the spawn.

@Ron Reefman has some great tips and info on RFA spawns.
 
Check the video attached, two months back I experienced this spawning in my tank that was beautiful and hoping to see some new babies! Yes, I have many RF babies from prior spawning (i did not witness that)

Would love to see if you have had similar experience and any thoughts to what I experienced!


No doubt and great to see action video
 
Very cool! I have 5 no babies no spawning ive seen either. I am hopeful one day maybe. Anything you notice that you do or environmental changes that cause it?
 
stable environment (water, biome, temperature, light, flow, etc) and wait a bit for them to mature - the did not spawn the 1st year for me either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new