Ricky works so hard...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kara
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kara

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
109
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...I feel like I need to at least try to 'grow' babies. Expect them to hatch tomorrow night. I have a 10 gallon tank and refridgerated roti. Also, plenty of really 'good' water from LFS. Any suggestions appreciated.
 
Raising clown fry is a very demanding task. My neighbor did it, he showed me the different tanks and sponge filters he used. It was a neat process but unless you are retired and have nothing else on your plate I would let your fish and corals benefit from the freshly hatched food..
If that didn't scare you off, there are several articles on raising fry out there in cyberspace. :D
 
That's probably my only option this time around. However, I am going to order cultures to improve my chances next time around.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new