Ricky's 90 Gallon Mixed Reef

Ricky_Reef

Diamond Goby Lover/Hater
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2018
Messages
87
Reaction score
98
Location
Lacombe
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guy's, My present build is a work in progress for the last few years. During the process I have made several equipment changes / upgrades so I'll update as I progress in the future. This is my present build....

90 Gallon Standard dimension Aquarium with custom stand.
30 Gallon (L) DIY Sump, 3 Chambers.
2 Ecotech Radion Gen 4 XR30w Pro LED fixtures with diffusers.
2 Ecotech Vortech MP40qd pumps for flow.
Ecotech Vectra M2 Return Pump.
Ecotech Reef Link
Neptune Apex WiFi Controller with ORP, PH, Salinity and Temp Probes.
Neptune Trident Alk, Cal, Mag Tester.
Neptune DOS and Reservoir for Trident Controlled Dosing.
Neptune Auto-Feeder.
Clarisea SK-5000 Fleece Filter, (Bye Bye Socks!)
Red Sea RSK-600 Protien Skimmer.
Clear Water CW-100 Algae Turf Scrubber.
Nyos Torq 1.0 Dock and Body Carbon / GFO Media Reactor.
Tunze 3155 ATO System with 5 Gallon RODI Reservoir.

20190919_184116.jpg
 
Hey guy's, My present build is a work in progress for the last few years. During the process I have made several equipment changes / upgrades so I'll update as I progress in the future. This is my present build....

90 Gallon Standard dimension Aquarium with custom stand.
30 Gallon (L) DIY Sump, 3 Chambers.
2 Ecotech Radion Gen 4 XR30w Pro LED fixtures with diffusers.
2 Ecotech Vortech MP40qd pumps for flow.
Ecotech Vectra M2 Return Pump.
Ecotech Reef Link
Neptune Apex WiFi Controller with ORP, PH, Salinity and Temp Probes.
Neptune Trident Alk, Cal, Mag Tester.
Neptune DOS and Reservoir for Trident Controlled Dosing.
Neptune Auto-Feeder.
Clarisea SK-5000 Fleece Filter, (Bye Bye Socks!)
Red Sea RSK-600 Protien Skimmer.
Clear Water CW-100 Algae Turf Scrubber.
Nyos Torq 1.0 Dock and Body Carbon / GFO Media Reactor.
Tunze 3155 ATO System with 5 Gallon RODI Reservoir.

20190919_184116.jpg
Well that looks very nice and keep the pictures coming!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new