Ricordea covered by some goo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yuusaku
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yuusaku

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started to notice my rainbow richorea shrinking day by day
And today, it was completely covered by some transparent goo or slime.
Can you please help if this is normal or something wrong with it?

9F1CAEE9-04BC-4502-B239-9E29105A0AFF.jpeg
 
Hard to see. Does it look like guts coming out of the coral? (Google mesenterial filaments)
 
Hard to see. Does it look like guts coming out of the coral? (Google mesenterial filaments)
Hi

doesn’t look like it I think if I understand correctly

for my case, I am seeing the transparency pinkish slime slowly covering the entire ricordea.

sorry it’s really hard to take clear photo. Should I take it out for photo if that helps?
 
Does this help?

the entire polyps are covered by some goo that seem to be growing from the bottom of coral

E6FC6079-66F7-4B65-9463-4F144453E2B6.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new