Ricordea now here!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that we now have some really nice multicolor Ricordea available at Unique Corals. Long one of our favorites, they are available in limited quantities right now. Excellent color, quality, and health!

_DSC0439-multicolorricordea-1-$22-720.jpg

So, if you're looking to add some nice Rics to your collection, stop on by uniquecorals.com!

Scott

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, great stuff! I spent at least an hour tonight looking through everything on your site, very impressive. Do you guys have a storefront or allow local visitors? Would love to come out and pick up some acans!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, great stuff! I spent at least an hour tonight looking through everything on your site, very impressive. Do you guys have a storefront or allow local visitors? Would love to come out and pick up some acans!

Hi luvmyacans! We don't have a traditional storefront. Rather, we're really more of a warehouse setup. However, we are happy to have visitors stop by. We only request that you call ahead and let us know when you want to come on by! We'll be happy to give you the two cent tour!

Thanks,

Scott

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 103 43.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 79 33.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 39 16.5%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.7%
Back