Ricordea propogation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fishko
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fishko

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
881
Reaction score
589
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this ricordea was wondering if i wanted to propogate it would i have to just cut it in half through the mouth and dip in iodine.
59B44852-68CE-4DEF-857B-9CBC3789C466.jpeg
 
A lot of people slice mushrooms in half. But make sure you slice the mouth in half also.
I’ve never propogated ricordia, I’ve only let them split new heads on their own. I’ve also seen people use a rubber band to slowly force them to split in half. Either method would probably work just fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new