Ricordea

  • Thread starter Thread starter viper1972
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

viper1972

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been collecting ricordea for years. This is top of the line ricordea not that faded stuff from the LFS. I have some killer large colonys of orange. Some blues and some neon orange and a few greens. I also have a lot of singles. I wish I had a camera for pics. I also have a few palys. A 20+ nuke colony and a 2 inch green polyped leather. PM me if interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new