Ricordeas, Wow!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just have to give you a shout out. I have purchased a few ricordeas lately (I have a thing for ricordeas) from various vendors and have been very underwhelmed by the colors. They just never look quite like the pictures. I sent an email inquiry a few weeks ago about upcoming ricordea stock and got a prompt response, which I appreciated. I received my shipment from Cherry Corals and the colors are just STUNNING!! The hard part will be deciding on the location for permanent placement. They all deserve to be front and center!!! You will definitely have a repeat buyer in me.

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just have to give you a shout out. I have purchased a few ricordeas lately (I have a thing for ricordeas) from various vendors and have been very underwhelmed by the colors. They just never look quite like the pictures. I sent an email inquiry a few weeks ago about upcoming ricordea stock and got a prompt response, which I appreciated. I received my shipment from Cherry Corals and the colors are just STUNNING!! The hard part will be deciding on the location for permanent placement. They all deserve to be front and center!!! You will definitely have a repeat buyer in me.

Thanks! Glad to hear it! :D

OP
OP
ReefGrammie

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yes, the pictures! My photography skills may not be the best, but this was around 1:00 yesterday afternoon. The only thing I did was crop the picture. No adjustment to light or color. That orange is insane! Also, the tangerine has a lot of green in there.

IMG_1901.jpg

Under the "blues." Again, the only thing I did was crop.
IMG_2013.jpg

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 188 71.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 19 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 50 18.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.7%
Back