Ricordia fragging

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2015
Messages
5,462
Reaction score
2,789
Location
Mitchell SD
What state or country do you live in
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I bought a ricordia double on a frag about a year ago and it over time split numerous times. I have about 5 or 6 now. All on one frag plug. How do u get one u take off to attach to another plug or rubble?
 
Easiest way would be to break the plug into pieces if you can. Otherwise, you'll have to loosen the foot which can be tricky. Sometimes an ice cube in a bag worked around the foot will cause it to release.
 
Easiest way would be to break the plug into pieces if you can. Otherwise, you'll have to loosen the foot which can be tricky. Sometimes an ice cube in a bag worked around the foot will cause it to release.
It's already off... gotta get it to attach to another plug... I'm thinking a small rubber band or something loosely holding it to it
 
Ah, gotcha. I wouldn't rubber band. I usually put them in a small bowl of rubble and they'll attach after a little bit
 
See I have Hawaiian sand...lol not much rubble to put it on
Bowl of frag disks/plugs? Or buy a piece of rock and break it up. I find keeping some rubble around in the fuge and in my frag kit to be useful in many situations
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new