Rics to france???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trull
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Trull

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Location
France
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, i shall like to know if somebody could send me of frags of ricordea florida, directly towards the France?? Small polyps of different colours... I pay the frags and the shipp... Thank a lot...
 
Hello, i shall like to know if somebody could send me of frags of ricordea florida, directly towards the France?? Small polyps of different colours... I pay the frags and the shipp... Thank a lot...


Oui--oui---we would end up in--how do you say "La stockadeardie" if we would do that from here.

I wish we could.

Viva coral!!
 
i don't understand your answer....sorry but my english is very bad...
 
c'est [SIZE=-1]très[/SIZE] difficile!!!

.......mvite was just saying it's impossible to send stuff like this across borders....you need a whole wack of permits and such....not worth the trouble.

can't you ask your local fish shop to try and bring them in? they (the store) would be in a better position to import them rather than an individual (like yourself).

hope that helps

Zach
 
I know Steve to bad we can't get them here, they have some morphs that are super hot......The cool thing is that the ricordea are maricultured, which is cool as they are not out grabbing up the reef.......
 
I know Steve to bad we can't get them here, they have some morphs that are super hot......The cool thing is that the ricordea are maricultured, which is cool as they are not out grabbing up the reef.......

yeah maricultured rics sound nice, :) never bought anything but wild...i cant wait to set up my ric only prop tank!

looks like he's a wholesaler.

Theres ways to find some nice ones here. ya just have to search and search and search...:D
 
Hello to everybody and thank you for your answers...
I have already asked ricordea farm but they sell that stores have commercants and tropical fish enthusiasts do not want to comman at ricordea farm and prefer to make come from the savage rics they are too ...
Thank you very much and I shall continue my researches...
 
god those rics are gorgeous. i need to start collecting rics I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new