Ricwilli's 215 upgrade

Glad I could be of some help. What skimmer are you modding?
 
A Warner Marine AS200, it's been ok, although I'll have to redo the glue as it didn't set quite right. But I will say this, it's working and it'll let me know when I forget to empty the cup (usually once a week).

I've started coding the Apex for the float, it's going to turn on a light that's usually off during the day and send me an email. It'll also shut off the skimmer and ATO so I don't end up with water on the floor... again.

Again, thanks for the idea!
 
Man, that thing is complex! Like a spider web, lol. Looks great! Nice tank and nice house, I can't wait to see it stocked.
 
nice tank i personally have seen this tank in person and have to say the build looked overwhelming when i saw the basement hows it going rick its jae from MR
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new