Rimless Tanks!

60 gallon marineland cube with it2040 evergrow lights.

image.jpg
Did regard the towel on the back. It's a way to keep my eel in because there's a small opening and I just don't trust him to overlook t.
 
Question for you guys my 30 gallon deep blue rimless goes through 4 to 5gallons a week on top off water how many gallons are you guys going through?
I have a JBJ 45 gal and I'm using about half a gallon a day. But it really depends on the humidity in your house and surrounding area. If it's dry you will lose more water if your tank is open top it will lose more so it depends on different factors.
 
I have a JBJ 45 gal and I'm using about half a gallon a day. But it really depends on the humidity in your house and surrounding area. If it's dry you will lose more water if your tank is open top it will lose more so it depends on different factors.
We need a picture to prove you have a JBJ45.. :p
 
Great idea!! Who's gonna build your next tank?
I would just buy it built already. I'm sure I could find some common size tanks that are what I would want . I'm assuming you meant like custom built tank? I paid a decent amount for this tank. I believe it was $800 for tank and stand . It's reallllly heavy
 
Let me know when!! I'll start packing right now!! Hehehe. I've been to Cocoa Beach and wasn't to impressed. I wanted to go more south but family was down there for Disney World and I wanted to stay at the ocean. :D
Don't worry I've lived next to cocoa beach my whole life and it's never been very impressive lol
 
I would just buy it built already. I'm sure I could find some common size tanks that are what I would want . I'm assuming you meant like custom built tank? I paid a decent amount for this tank. I believe it was $800 for tank and stand . It's reallllly heavy
When I get my 300+ gallon built... Yeah buddy.. Haha
 
Getting a whole new tank set-up, a red sea reefer 350, on Saturday. New everything except lights. I'm so excited! I hope it goes well!!
 
Deep blue sew rimless 57 gal 36x18x20 with 0pro clear aquatics 30gal sum
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1463103671.598903.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1463103707.564744.jpg
 
What's that largest rimless tank out their ?
 
congrats Smokey. Redsea Reefer 525 is my other choice, just don't like the size of the cabinet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new