Ring back tones, love them or hate them?

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinz78
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What is your feelings on ring back tones?

  • I love them and have one myself.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't stand them.

    Votes: 5 83.3%
  • I don't pay attention to them and they don't bother me.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • What's a ring back tone?

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
Do you have a ring back tone or know someone who does? What is your opinion on them?

Love 'em. Really stops the computer generated sale calls from calling (lol). I have Larry the cable guy as mine. Pm me if you'd like to hear it.

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 
I'll have to visit the site on a pc! Tapatalk doesn't support polls :-(

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD
 
That depends on if you have AC/DC or Justin Bieber.

Hey now you're talking, I could handle AC/DC but that is about it... One of my main contacts has a mixture of ring back tones and all I hear is various chick music screaming in my ear....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new