Ringtail tang blowing bubbles at the top of the tank

BlenniesAndTangs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 180 gallon tank and my ringtail tang LOVES to blow bubbles in it for atleast every 5 seconds, no literally. He can't go a minute without blowing bubbles. Does anyone know how he couldve figured out how to blow bubbles from a mouth?

Tofu Brady

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 180 gallon tank and my ringtail tang LOVES to blow bubbles in it for atleast every 5 seconds, no literally. He can't go a minute without blowing bubbles. Does anyone know how he couldve figured out how to blow bubbles from a mouth?
That is so cool I have no idea he could maybe he takes it from the surface maybe he is a alien that is insanly smart you tell if you could send a picture that would be awesome.

OP
OP
BlenniesAndTangs

BlenniesAndTangs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is so cool I have no idea he could maybe he takes it from the surface maybe he is a alien that is insanly smart you tell if you could send a picture that would be awesome.
Hes learning, hes at the point where he could learn the alphabet any second. (he isnt sick or isnt hungry, possibly just a hilarious little fish doing his favourite daily hobby)

OP
OP
BlenniesAndTangs

BlenniesAndTangs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211105-144648_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211105-144648_Gallery.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 34

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 73 44.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 15 9.2%
Back